Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday, April 10, 2009

Where did yesterday's post go?  Hmmm... I know I hit publish post and yet there isn't a post entry for yesterday.  Go figure.   

Anyway, I am slowly trying to finish decorating our house but I just can't seem to want to spend $$ on a rug when the sizes I need are close to $300.00 I just can't justify that amount.

Here is something I created on WWW.POLYVORE.COM to give you an idea of what my living room looks like. I know I have a picture but have no idea which file it's in so bare with me.

I will include a picture of what I would like for our living room to look like; however, our living room is such an odd shape.  I remember when we were looking at the house I knew it would be a challenge but not quite this big.  But I'm s l o w l y working on it.  If you any closeout stores or discount store online that sell furnishing please let me know.

Have a great day!





current living room


No comments: