Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Random Goodness

***Edited***   O.K. some of you know that we moved into a new house...blah, blah, blah and that we have 2500sqf...blah, blah, blah..but what you may not know is that only the bedrooms have carpet (3) the rest of the house is all TILE or wood laminate(offices)and I just got through using the "Shark" steam cleaner and my floors look and feel grrrrreeeeaaatttt!   Just had to let you know, AGAIN!  : ) 



I wish I could say I purchased this iron plant stand for $5.00 but I didn't although I did get it on sale for $16.00, I just had to have it and I think it looks good just outside of our front door.   


Product ImageEURO PRO Shark Steam Mop - Gray/ Purple
                                                               $79.99

I also purchase one of these (above) at Kmart on sale for $79.99 but you can also find them for the same price at Target. It is fantastic and I had to try it as soon as I got home I was just so excited. I own a Swiffer and it works really but this blows it out of the water!  You may have to go over the same spot (if something is dried on the floor) a couple of times but my tile has never looks so good and feel so good and the floor dries so fast.  I love it!!


Have a great Tuesday!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your plant stand!! I would have paid $16.00 for it!! LOL!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn
xxoo